Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flat Tyre and PinkBerry?

I bet you've already guessed the connection from the title between a flat tyre and PinkBerry?
just to change the mood from the recent posts that I have blogged, I decided to blog about something happy, well almost.
You probably saw the ads in the paper about opening a new branch of PinkBerry in Muscat City Center , Oman.-located near Chili's restaurant &  the food court- and people are already going crazy over it, including me. I mean who wouldn't? it's Food!

I was so excited so I was speeding and got the flat tyre. faj3ana* much? 
here's the flat tyre pic
a flat tyre.. SERIOUSLY!
 and it was all worth it:
 TADAAA
a sensational passion-fruit frozen yoghurt from pinkberry 


updated shots: 8th of March 2011


sorry you might have to reposition your head to see the picture ! my bad I was too excited to eat than take a properly-human-like pix! maybe next time I'm going I'll take better pictures. promise. 

ok moment of truth, the two things are not connected by any sort and happened on two different days, I was just goofing around in finding a silly story to bring up pinkberry ! lol and regarding the flat tyre, it happened by accident from a nail on the street, so it has nothing to do with me speeding up. I was actually taking a turn when it happened. I was lucky because it happened just a minute away from home so I was safe and nothing serious happened.


Cheers,
M

*faj3ana: is a word used to describe how overly impressed & excited a person can be with something for the first time, usually used with food.


No comments:

Post a Comment