Saturday, May 21, 2011

the EXCITING thing unveiled ?

Hello everyone,

so I posted on last Thursday about the mysteries covered stall in MCC ( Guys, something exciting is hidden here! ) , remember this: 


I went today to check out what was the fuss about and ofcourse I tweeted about it once I saw it, it turned out to be ...




a BRAND NEW VOLKSWAGEN JETTA

new 2011 Jetta starting from 7,350 O.R 
 TADAA!
new 2011 jetta
so there you go folks, I was kind of expecting some free traveling tickets lol .. I'm not quite sure though who is sponsoring this "competition" or "draw", Oman air perhaps? . or is it just for showing off the brand new car ?. it says in the big banner up there it costs starting from 7,350 O.R. well I wouldn't mind winning a free new car would you?

so that was the "exciting" thing hidden there people,  join the disappointed pack.

Cheers,
M



6 comments:

  1. Quite a let down I have to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Loola, lol I know I was bummed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hoped it would have been something way better tbh

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rummy , oh yeah join the pack of disappointed people dear .. We all are! Everybody expected something exciting!
    That'll teach us a lesson, to lower our expectations here :p lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a really good pr stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fatewm : it was yeah but the result was a bit disappointing.

    ReplyDelete