Sunday, June 27, 2010

Letter of complaint to Apple!!!



So yeah I was kind of frustrated about the iTunes store and with the banking problems so I decided to send a letter of complaint to Apple!.The Only problem is I have no idea where to send it or where to deliver it to exactly since there are so many different ways for customer support around the world , except for Oman! XD
I might be exaggerating? but I seriously didn’t know where to post a complaint regarding the customer support in my country?! Hope anybody out there can help enlighten me and pull me out of the darkness for that matter lol !

So without further babbles here’s the letter or “email” of complaint:

To whom it may concern,

    
Due to the increasing number of iPhone users in the Sultanate of Oman the need to have an iTunes store for Oman is a must! Currently most if not all of the users are forced to use UAE store to purchase the apps they want not to mention the illegal ways to do that just to avoid the hassle of the banking problems they might face during the process !

 Why isn't there a proper support for our country? Even the official Apple retail store in here doesn't provide iPhone products beside apple's laptops and accessories! Many of the “not so official” stores or individuals provide the products and take advantage of the customers by doubling the prices if not even more!

On behalf of all the Apple's products fans in the Sultanate we would love to be acknowledged as respected worthy customers who at least should be provided with a separate iTunes online store!.

Thank you for your time

Regards,

Maria
Apple Lover &  a Technology freak

P.S : there is no sense of sarcasm meant to be included in this e-mail so if anybody got that feeling I’m terribly sorry to inform you sir/ma’am that you’ve got issues!

Yeah I wasn't all sweet and buttery just straight to the point because I know they are very busy people and they don't need to read time-wasting loads of sweet crap! XD
thank you dear readers "all three of you XD" for spending some of your valuable time in reading my post.

Regards,
M

2 comments:

  1. Hi M, i remember one of my friends had a similar problem a while ago and took his iPod to Loay. The iPod was eventually fixed the second time he went there but he was not really happy with the customer service. I'm not sure who the authorised distributor here in Oman; i'd go to Dubai if i were you...that's a good excuse to spend a weekend there...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my issue is kinda common since there is no official distributor of the iPhone nor iPod devices here in Oman
    I mean the "official retail stores authorized directly from Apple"
    we have one official store for Apple's laptops only!
    so my issue was regarding iTunes store online .. so even if I went to UAE it wouldn't be fixed coz I live in Oman XD
    there is no root fix for the problem coz there is no official support
    u c :D
    anywayz thanx for the comment Mr.Oman collective intelligence?
    I dunno what to call u sorry XD

    ReplyDelete