Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ranting about local khaleeji love novels


well yesterday a dear friend of mine send me an email about a novel that's written by a local and is widely popular over the Internet.The type of novels I'm talking about are written in local dialects that is quite different from the "queen" Arabic language if I may say..

When I was in high school and in my first years in college like any other kid that is going through puberty and their hormones are quite messed up I used to be addicted to this kind of novels! (yes they seemed so much fun back in the days of immaturity!)


I actually remember staying up all night to finish some of the chapters that can reach up to like 30 or even more of useless mumbles of romantic crap!

All the characters in these novels have super natural god given beauty that is charming and jaw dropping.. NOBODY looks normal in these stories! and the very boring long time wasting description of each character like nobody else is more perfect!
I mean WTF !
like teenagers need more depressing reasons to hate their lives ! XD

So unbelievably time wasting and I totally regret getting addicted to such crap that did nothing but has zip-zero-zilch contribution in my language and abolutely has no connection whatsoever to the real world we are living in!

OK now am relieved ! I got it out of my system!
lol


have a good day people!

cheers,

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment